Saturday, January 10, 2009

225.08

Well.. I am 7 weeks into the ramp up for Paris and have two hundred twenty five miles and some change logged.. if your doing the math.. thats averaging 32 miles a week.. which puts me pretty much on target! So far so good.. If I can just stay away from all of you coming down with the creepy crawly crud I should be fine. Seems all my friends are into this "kettle bells" work out.. hmm but the same ones are all sick.. what are they puttin on thos kettle bells? Anthrax?


Todays run was 12 miles with a fast 10K stuck in the middle up. It was beautiful today.. up through One Mile out along the levy and into upper park and back. Got to run a bit with some of of you who started the half marathon training group today. GO GIRLS!

Next weekend is the Redding Marathon Relay. Tracy TD and Susan and I are signed up. See the rest.. or most of the rest of you in Sacramento on March 15th for the Shamrock-N Half which is just a few weeks out from Paris (what? you thought I wouldnt mention it again? :-P )



2 comments:

lizzie lee said...

Hope you the best in Paris. I had plans of running Rome in March but had some changes in my life and I need to stay home... But a certain goal maybe for 2010....

Tina Mickelson said...

Good to see you out there on Saturday! Kettlebells? yea... the girls are trying REALLY hard to keep my on board, I've made it to ONE class! It was fun,... I think. LOL. 225 down and how ever far it is to Paris from here right? You'll do great! I'm bummed I missed the last FMH3 run. I should probably talk to your daughter about sitting if she's available hu?