Friday, November 28, 2008

Post Turkey Euphoria

Well we didnt have turkey.. we had a Capon. Its a big chicken, actually a nutered rooster, (who the heck has THAT job?)
Nice quiet Thanksgiving. Stared out with the Run For Food along with almost three thousand other folks!! I hear they raised almost 65 thousand dollars.. WOW.
Kosmo and I did the Rocky and Apollo Creed type run with both of us neck and neck then pounding it out at the end to cross the timing mat at the same time.. He is such a hoot, love that guy.

Today was last long run before C.I.M and it was BEAUTIFUL in Bidwell Park this morning. Fog and the last Fall leaves made it spectacular for a start at One Mile. Did just over 11 miles as close to my easy pace as possible but took it up and around Middle Trail and up the dirt road to get a touch of hill work in. Back and in through the golf course and out on Centenial.
PF is getting better. That Strassburg Sock sure looks funny but it works.
Tomorrow Teri and I are off to Kona for a week with my dad and Pat and low key running, high intensity relaxing!

No comments: